Stream and buy official anime including My Hero Academia, Drifters and Fairy Tail. Watch free anime online or subscribe for more. Start your free trial today. Watch the latest messages from Dr. Charles Stanley, the founder of In Touch Ministries. Watch weekly broadcasts, classic sermons, and videos of all that God is doing around the world through In Touch.May 17, 2021
Life, today, has become very convenient with modern technology – everything is available at our fingertips! Your pizza delivery is on your speed dial, and accessing old photos and videos can happen in a snap. Furthermore, you often use your mobile to pay bills, send emails, etc. This is exactly the reason why protecting your mobile data using online backup solutions is critical.
Here are a few more issues that you could face without a cloud backup strategy:
- A malware attack - Your data is susceptible to viruses and Trojans attacks; malware can affect its functionality and destroy everything in it. While the phone can be replaced, restoring the data can be difficult.
- Losing your phone - Since none of us keep our phones safely locked in a bank vault, it is vulnerable to theft. If you backup everything from your phone, you still have all your data for access, anytime, anywhere.
- Poor battery life - Imagine you need a critical document that exists only on your phone, and just then, you realize your battery is dead. But if you had an online backup solution, you could access all your mobile data from the cloud via any device.
What features does IDrive Free Cloud Backup offer?
- User-friendly interface - The IDrive app makes it easy for you to backup and restore all your mobile data from and to the cloud. All your photos, videos, contacts, and calendar events are backed up without interrupting your phone use.
- Auto Camera upload via IDrive - By enabling Auto Camera to upload on your phone, you can automatically upload all photos and videos saved on your phone. With IDrive, you don’t have to do anything manually.
- Cross-platform compatibility - The backup solution from IDrive is cross-platform compatible. This means you can backup your iPhone/ iPad and restore it to your Android phone or the other way around. You can also access or restore your files via the web.
- Archive your files - IDrive does not delete files from your account unless you manually remove them.
- Manage computers - Manage your backups from anywhere, anytime via the dashboard - a centralized web console for your IDrive Cloud Backup account.
- 24/7 Assistance - To make your IDrive experience better, we provide timely support and ensure that your data is safely stored. Our team will help you at every stage so you can have a hassle-free experience of backing up your data.
- Scalability via IDrive Cloud Backup - Since your data is in the cloud account, resizing your data storage space is effortless. You can increase the storage space of your cloud account as your need grows.
Download the IDrive mobile app and get started with free online backup today!
Note: Under Unix/Linux, you must have write access to the device corresponding to your DVD drive. For that, you should be in the disk or cdrom group (look at the permissions in /dev). If you're not, add yourself to the group:
Drive Stream Online Movies
and then restart your session.
Stream a DVD with VLC
- /dev/dvd is the name of your DVD drive (put D: under Windows if D is the letter of your DVD drive) or the directory where you copied your DVD,
- 192.168.0.42 is either:
- the IP address of the machine you want to unicast to;
- or the DNS name the machine you want to unicast to;
- or a multicast IP address.
- 12 is the value of the TTL (Time To Live) of your IP packets (which means that the stream will be able to cross 11 routers).
- sout-all allows you to stream all soundtracks and subtitles
If you want to stream the DVD continuously, add the --loop option.
Please read the Documentation Editing Guidelines before you edit the documentation