Dashcam Viewer is an app for viewing movies, GPS data, and shock-sensor data recorded by your dashboard camera. Main features: - Export your GPS tracks to common file formats such as comma-separated value (CSV), Google Earth KML, and GPS-exchange (GPX) for further data analysis. Export portions of videos to new clips. Shop for Ford Accessories from Ford Motor Company. Download Focus Dashcam Organizer 2.0.2 for Mac from our website for free. Focus Dashcam Organizer for Mac lies within System Tools, more precisely General. The actual developer of this software for Mac is Boundary Labs LLC. Our antivirus check shows that this Mac download is safe.[prMac.com] Houghton, Michigan - Boundary Labs today is happy to announce the latest release of the Focus Dashcam Organizer for macOS. Focus Dashcam Organizer is the best way to visualize, organize, and export your Tesla(R) Dashcam videos on macOS(R). Browse videos by date using the built-in calendar, flag videos of interest or delete videos that are taking up space, and see (or export) all your camera angles at once or zoom in on one camera with the click of a mouse. Now with Tesla Version 10 support, you can see and export the rear view camera as well.
Some of the features of Focus Dashcam Organizer include:
* V10 support - view 4 cameras at once (front, back, left and right repeaters)
* A built in calendar that allows you to easily locate videos, showing you at a glance how many events occurred on a given date.
* 60 second videos are automatically stitched together so you can seamlessly view TeslaCam events.
* All cameras can be viewed at once, or you can click an individual camera to zoom to that particular camera.
* Videos can be exported in various sizes. Export all cameras to one video, or export individual cameras.
* Flag videos of interest to review later
* Delete videos that you no longer need right inside of Focus.
* Adjust the speed of the videos to scan through a large number of videos at once (from 0 to 10 times speed).
* Support for full screen and dark mode
* Tested with videos produced by both HW2.5 and HW3 versions of Autopilot
* Automatically locates the inserted drive when the 'Select TeslaCam folder...' button is clicked, but you can also select an archived TeslaCam folder on any storage device.
* Recent Videos are automatically integrated into the calendar and marked as 'Recent'.
* macOS 10.13 and higher
* For best performance, an SSD or fast flash drive is recommended
Focus Dashcam Organizers* 64-bit processor
* 4.4 MB
Focus Dashcam Organizer Reviews
Pricing and Availability: