I’ve been asked by a few people when will there be exams for Microsoft Teams. There are some options, both edX and some new beta exams.
edX Online Courses
Firstly there are two good edX courses you can take:
Managing Microsoft Teams Ms 700
Enabling Teamwork with Microsoft Teams – Intended for IT professionals that manage an Office 365 deployment.
In this course, Managing Microsoft Teams Phone Numbers and Systems, you will learn foundational knowledge in how Microsoft Teams can provide phone system capabilities for your organization and cover objectives from the MS-700: Managing Microsoft Teams certification exam. This exam counts as credit toward the following certifications: Microsoft 365 Certified: Teams Administrator Associate. This test contains 120 questions and covers the following objectives: Plan and Configure a Microsoft Teams Environment - 51. Manage Chat, Calling, and Meetings - 40. MS-700 Managing Microsoft Teams exam Study Guide Published on December 13, 2019 December 13, 2019. 33 Likes. 18 Comments.
- Enable users for Microsoft Teams
- Configure Microsoft Teams
- Configure audio conferencing with Teams.
- Best practices for using Microsoft Teams.
Microsoft Service Adoption Specialist – Intended for training, communications or adoption staff as well as IT professionals that manage an Office 365 deployment.
Here is what makes this course so unique and beneficial for you. Since our material “Microsoft® MS-700: Managing Microsoft Teams Practice Exams” is based on a real test, We can guarantee that you would be able to solve 75% questions(at least) in your exam without putting any extra effort by going through all those reference textbooks. Are you looking for a training that prepares you for the MS-700 exam? This training will help you prepare. Buy now and start today!
- Drive adoption of Office 365 and Microsoft Teams for your organization as example workloads in a cloud service adoption strategy.
- Write a collaboration and communications service strategy.
- Utilize the Outcomes Matrix to quantify and select success measures.
- Structure early adopter and champion programs.
- Work with technical talent to ensure service readiness and quality.
- Configure scalable user feedback methods.
The EdX courses are not your traditional Microsoft exams, but are online courses you can do for completely free, but have to pay $99 if you want a certificate of completion.
Microsoft 365 Certified: Teamwork Administrator Associate
Microsoft have also released beta exams for the Microsoft 365 Certified: Teamwork Administrator Associate. This sounds in name like its focused on Teams, but it actually has quite a focus on SharePoint too.
“Microsoft 365 Teamwork Administrators configure, deploy, and manage Office 365 workloads that focus on efficient and effective collaboration, such as SharePoint (online, on-premises, and hybrid), OneDrive, and Teams.”
The two exams you need to get this certification are:
- Exam MS-300 – Deploying Microsoft 365 Teamwork
- Configure and Manage SharePoint Online (35-40%)
- Configure and Manage OneDrive for Business (25-30%)
- Configure and Manage Teams (20-25%)
- Configure and Manage Workload Integrations (15-20%)
- Exam MS-301 – Deploying SharePoint Server Hybrid
- Configure and Manage SharePoint On-Premises (55-60%)
- Configure and Manage Hybrid Scenarios (30-35%)
- Migrate to SharePoint Online (5-10%)
Alternatively, if you are already certified in SharePoint Server 2016 with the 70-339 exam, you could do the following exam only:
- Exam MS-302 – Microsoft 365 Teamwork Administrator Certification Transition
On the Teams front MS-300 covers:
Plan and configure Teams settings
- configure settings in the Teams admin center
- configure email integration options
- configure and manage Apps settings
- configure custom cloud storage
- configure a Teams meeting policy
- configure Content Search
- plan and configure the provisioning process
- plan and configure Teams templates
Plan identity and authentication for Teams
- implement identity models and authentication
- configure guest access
Manage the Teams environment
Microsoft Teams Certification Training
- deploy Teams client apps
- manage visible Apps
- monitor the audit log for events
Monitor and maintain the Teams service
- research, troubleshoot, and resolve reported issues
- monitor service health issues
- monitor Teams usage and usage patterns
Beta Discount codes valid until February 13th 2019
You can take the Beta exams for 33 USD Each using the following codes:
- Exam MS-300 – CODE: MS300Season
- Exam MS-301 – CODE: MS301Rocks
- Exam MS-302 – CODE: MS302TravelKLS
You can use these codes to register for the exams on or before February 13, 2019, and you must take the exams on or before February 15, 2019.
Microsoft Teams allows teachers to create tests, such as multiple choice tests to assess students' academic results.
Microsoft Teams works with many other applications to create additional tools for teachers in the teaching process, including creating tests. In addition to creating assignments on Microsoft Teams, teachers can also create tests and assess the learning results of students. With the test format, students will immediately know their results. The following article will guide teachers to create tests on Microsoft Teams.
Instructions for creating exams on Microsoft Teams
Users also click on the Exercises and then click Create to create a test. Now we choose Quiz to create the quiz.
Microsoft Teams will combine with Microsoft Forms to create tests. To create a new one, teachers click New Form .
The teachers are immediately transferred to the Microsoft Forms interface to create the tests. Click Get started to proceed with the creation. Actions follow the teachers to refer to the article How to create tests on Microsoft Forms.
Once created, go back to the Microsoft Teams interface and the teachers will look at the newly created test on Forms. Click Next to continue.
At this time, the teachers choose the time to do the test for the students and then press Assign to give the test to the students.
Students just need to open Microsoft Teams and click on the notification to take the test directly on Microsoft Teams.
When students see the test or have students complete it, teachers will receive a notification in the Teams interface.