- Most Recent Tableau Version Software
- Most Recent Tableau Version Free
- Most Recent Tableau Version Download
With a release upgrade, the Tableau Desktop version number changes. For Tableau Desktop, the most recent release upgrade was from Tableau 2020.4 to Tableau 2021.1; the one before that was from Tableau 2020.3 to Tableau 2020.4. For Tableau Prep Builder, the most recent release upgrade was from Tableau Prep Builder version 2020.2.2 to Tableau Prep Builder version 2020.2.3. Version: 2021.1. Applies to: Tableau Desktop. Tableau Online is a secure, cloud-based solution for sharing, distributing, and collaborating on content created in Tableau. Tableau Online servers are typically upgraded when a new major version of Tableau is released.
Most Recent Tableau Version Software
Tableau is the powerful and fastest visualizing tool which is used in the Business Intelligence(BI) Industry. It simplifies the raw data into an understandable format. Analysis of the data becomes faster with Tableau. The visualizations can be created in the form of dashboards. The visualizations or diagrammatic representation of data can easily be understood by the employees of the organizations who are at different levels.
If you would like to Enrich your career and get a certified professional, then visit Mindmajix - A Global online training platform: “Tableau Training Certification” Course. This course will help you to achieve excellence in this domain.
Latest Tableau Version
Tableau 2019.2 is the latest version of Tableau and it has been released on May 21, 2019. It enhances the mapping capabilities that how people can analyze the location of data. It upgrades the background of mapping technology. Tableau Desktop build up number is 20192.19.0515.1630.
Tableau 2019.2 Corrected Issues
- The latest version of Tableau Desktop maximum MAKEDATETIME(), DATETIME() from SQL server is null either by using YEAR[date] or the exact date.
- Formatting of Whisky and Box appears incorrect in the UI.
- Updates to the Salesforce connector.
- When NUTS codes used map borders for Norway, Finland and Sweden display incorrectly.
- “An unrecoverable error occurred “ when you refresh Marketo Extract.
- Tableau Desktop, will not display the SAP Hana input parameters when they are created in SAP Web IDE.
- Users who you are creating or using “Reset” the map layers pane in Desktop 2019.2 it will consider Make Default in the map layers pane and it will encounter a message as “ The online map could not be loaded. Mapbox user style (tableau-light-gray) not found. Please correct and try again”.
- Sometimes it encounters error messages like “Unable to connect” or “ Malformed response” when user connecting to the published data source which had been configured to prompt the user.
- It will not update the data when you refresh in neither desktop or server.
Tableau 2019.2 New Features
Now tableau is offering a wonderful feature that customer can view the detail and smoother browsing experience compare to image-based mapping products. When customers zoom in and zoom out tableau measures the map according to the image loading and it does not break the flow of customer on their analysis. New styles are updates like dark, normal and default styles which are on the right out of the box.
Most Recent Tableau Version Free
This new feature is simple and easy to use, where it gives the ability to change the parameter values like calculations, filters, and reference lines by simply selecting the data points. Instead of changing the value in the text box, dashboard authors can use the parameter for flexible calculations.
New Tableau Content Browsing Experience
- Now users can calculate their calculations using natural language.
- If you are not using screen space free up it using hideable dashboard.
- With just a single click dashboard will create a new worksheet.
- Biometric securities such as Face Id and Touch Id with mobile.
- Reference lines of customizing tooltips include the ability to edit or disable the text.
- Personalized Tableau server homepage makes easier to find the relevant content quickly.
The articles in this section help you upgrade an existing installation of Tableau Server
Note: If you are looking for documentation about upgrading to a version earlier than 2018.2.0, go to the main Tableau Help web site(Link opens in a new window) and use the Version dropdown to select the version you are upgrading to, then click the help for that version.
Looking for Tableau Server on Linux? See Upgrade Tableau Server on Linux(Link opens in a new window).
Choose your upgrade path
Your upgrade steps depend on the version of Tableau Server on Windows you are upgrading from, the version you are upgrading to, and the install location of your existing version. Use the table below to find a link to the steps that apply to your upgrade situation.
Note: Special steps are required if you have a pre-TSM version installed in a non-default location and are upgrading to version 2019.4.0 through 2019.4.4 or 2020.1.0 through 2020.1.1.
|Current version||Upgrading to version||Install location||Upgrade procedure|
What version are you upgrading from?
If you aren't sure how to find your version, see Determine your Tableau Server version below.
If you do not know where Tableau Server is installed, see Determine your Tableau Server install location below.
Upgrade steps to use
|pre-TSM to TSM|
10.0 through 2018.1.x
2018.2.0 through 2019.3.x
|default location or non-default location||Upgrade from Tableau Server 2018.1.x or Earlier to 2019.3.x (Windows)(Link opens in a new window) (opens 2019.3 Server Help)|
2019.4.0 or later
|default location||Upgrade from Tableau Server 2018.1.x or Earlier (Windows)|
2019.4.0 through 2019.4.4
|non-default location||Upgrade from Tableau Server 2018.1.x or Earlier in a Non-Default Location (Windows)|
2019.4.5 or later
|default or non-default location||Upgrade from Tableau Server 2018.1.x or Earlier (Windows)|
|TSM to TSM|
2018.2.x or later
2018.2.x or later
|default or non-default location||Upgrading from 2018.2 and Later (Windows)|
Determine your Tableau Server version
To see what version of Tableau Server you are running, sign in to Tableau Server and click the information icon ( or ) at the upper right of the Tableau Server window, then click About Tableau Server. Your server version is listed in the About Tableau Server dialog.
Determine your Tableau Server install location
Knowing where your current version of Tableau Server is installed is a key aspect of choosing the right upgrade path. By default Tableau Server versions 2018.1.x or earlier install to
C:Program FilesTableauTableau Server<version>. When you uninstall version 2018.1.x or earlier, a backup is automatically created and saved in the data directory. Non-default location installs of Tableau Server version 2018.1.x or earlier use the same location for both the install directory and the data directory. Locate the backup and you have identified both the data directory and the install directory.