- Tor Browser is a network of virtual tunnels that allows people and groups to improve their privacy and security on the Internet. Tor Browser for Mac has been designed to help you preserve your privacy online.
- Tor Browser is a network of virtual tunnels that allows people and groups to improve their privacy and security on the Internet. It also enables software developers to create new communication tools with built-in privacy features.
- Tor Browser 7.5.1 Razvan Serea News Reporter Neowin Mar 13, 2018 04:06 EDT Hot! Protect your privacy. Defend yourself against network surveillance and traffic analysis.
Tor Browser 7.5.5
[German]The Tor network released the new version 7.5.1 of the Tor browser for Windows, Linux and macOS last Tuesday, March 13, 2018. And just a few hours ago, on March 17, they added version 7.5.2.
Tor Browser 7.5 Update Released: What's New? The Tor Browser Team just released a new update for the Tor Browser, which is known for being one of the safest browsers in the world. Update 7.5 brings.
What is Tor?
It is a software package designed to make communication on the Internet anonymous and protect its user’s privacy. The data are sent via a distributed network of Tor relays operated by volunteers around the world. This is to prevent third parties from recognizing from the Internet connection which websites a user visits and where the user’s physical location is (e.g. to block websites).
Included is the Tor Browser (Firefox-based), which communicates over the Tor network and is available for Microsoft Windows, Apple MacOS or GNU/Linux. Tor is portable, so you can use its features without installing any software. Tor can run from a USB flash drive, for example, and comes with a preconfigured web browser to protect anonymity. The whole package is self-contained (portable).
Tor Browser 7.5.1 and 7.5.2
Tor version 7.5.1 ist a maintenance update. The Tor project is based on Mozilla Firefox 52.7.0. The changelog of the Tor Browser 7.5.1 contains the following entries:
- All platforms
- Update Firefox to 52.7.0esr
- Update Tor to 0.3.2.10
- Update Torbutton to 220.127.116.11
- Bug 24159: Version check does not deal with platform specific checks
- Bug 25016: Remove 2017 donation banner
- Translations update
- Update Tor Launcher to 0.2.14.4
- Bug 25089: Special characters are not escaped in proxy password
- Translations update
- Update NoScript to 18.104.22.168
- Bug 25356: Update obfs4proxy to v0.0.7
- Bug 25000: Add [System+Principal] to the NoScript whitelist
- Bug 25112: Disable sandboxing on 64-bit Windows <= Vista
Tor may be freely downloaded from this project site. And a few hours ago, on March 17, 2018, I received an update to Tor version 7.5.2. This update delivers Firefox ESR 52.7.2. The reason vor this update has been covered within my blog post Critical Update: Firefox 59.0.1/Firefox ESR 52.7.2.
Tor Is A Network Of Virtual Tunnels That Allows People And Groups To Improve Their Privacy And Security On The Internet. It Also Enables Software Developers To Create New Communication Tools With Built-in Privacy Features. Tor Provides The Foundation For A Range Of Applications That Allow Organizations And Individuals To Share Information Over Public Networks Without Compromising Their Privacy.
Tor Browser 7.5
Individuals Use Tor To Keep Websites From Tracking Them And Their Family Members, Or To Connect To News Sites, Instant Messaging Services, Or The Like When These Are Blocked By Their Local Internet Providers. Tor's Hidden Services Let Users Publish Web Sites And Other Services Without Needing To Reveal The Location Of The Site. Individuals Also Use Tor For Socially Sensitive Communication: Chat Rooms And Web Forums For Rape And Abuse Survivors, Or People With Illnesses.
Tor Browser 7.5 Windows 10
Journalists Use Tor To Communicate More Safely With Whistleblowers And Dissidents. Non-governmental Organizations (NGOs) Use Tor To Allow Their Workers To Connect To Their Home Website While They're In A Foreign Country, Without Notifying Everybody Nearby That They're Working With That Organization.