TOR Browser Private Web: This is one of the best possible Tor browsers for iOS so far. It is exclusively designed for iPhone, has an improved connectivity speed and along with browser, it offers many other features like a Vault, Anti-theft features, and add-ons. The logo of Covert Browser, the first official implementation of Tor for iPhone and iPad. True anonymity on the mobile Web just came a few steps closer for tens of millions more smartphone users. Download TOR Browser - OrNET Onion Web and enjoy it on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. OrNET Browser is the best FREE app featuring a high performance TOR powered browser. OrNET Browser has been engineered on the latest technology of tor network which has been designed for faster and more secure access to Tor network.
Before you begin
- Make sure that you have iOS 14 or iPadOS 14 or later, and that you have the app properly installed on your device.
- Make sure that the web browser app or email app supports this feature. If you aren't sure, contact the app developer.
How to change your default web browser or email app
- Go to Settings and scroll down until you find the browser app or the email app.
- Tap the app, then tap Default Browser App or Default Mail App.
- Select a web browser or email app to set it as the default. A checkmark appears to confirm it's the default.
If you don't see the option to set a web browser or email app as your default, the developer might not support it. Contact the app developer to learn more.
Is There A Tor Browser For Iphone
If you delete a web browser app, your device will set Safari as the default browser app. If you delete the Safari app, your device will set one of your other web browser apps as the default. To use the Safari app again, you'll need to reinstall it on your device.
Tor Web Browser Iphone 8
If you delete an email app, your device will set the Mail app as the default. If you delete the Mail app, your device will set one of your other email apps as the default. To use the Mail app again, you'll need to re-install it on your device.