- Ups Track My Package
- Ups Track My Package Phone Number
- Ups Tracking Order
- Ups Track My Package Customer Service
The Tracking Summary page is accessed on the Shipping History page. The summary shows complete information for each UPS CampusShip shipment: a Tracking Number; Status for the shipment; and summary information regarding the scheduled delivery date, destination, shipping service, and number of packages.
This document contains:
A UPS Tracking Number is automatically assigned to each package. You or your customer can use this number to locate your package in the system and determine its delivery status and other details.
Track one or multiple parcels with UPS Tracking, use your tracking number to track the status of your parcel. Whether it's 10 violins for a local music store or 10,000 vaccines for an overseas clinic, there's a lot riding on your ability to deliver and track a package.But the information you'd need about status to manage these two shipments is completely different.
The UPS Store helps you track your packages with multiple carriers. Stay on top of all of your important deliveries with package tracking. UPS Tracking offers several ways to track, and provides convenient ways to stay informed of current status, unexpected delays, and ultimately the delivery of your shipment. Track by Reference When creating a shipment, you can assign a reference like a purchase order number or customer number (up to 35 characters) to help track shipments without.
A UPS Tracking Number, sometimes called a 1Z number, should look similar to this example:
Ups Track My Package
If the shipment you selected in your Shipping History page has multiple packages, you can view an expanded summary for the complete shipment. Go to the summary column and select Show All.
To give you a complete picture of the shipping progress for the selected shipment, select Detail below the Tracking Number. Detailed information about the shipment displays, including the number of packages in the shipment, the Ship To address, package type, weight, reference number information, package progress events, and delivery information.
To return to the Tracking Summary screen from a detail screen, select Back to Tracking Summary.Back to the Top
The Tracking Details page is accessed from the Tracking Summary. On this page, you are reviewing shipping and tracking details for a specific package.
Ups Track My Package Phone Number
Shipping information displayed includes:
Ups Tracking Order
- Status: Package Status
- Scheduled Delivery: Month, Day, Year
- Shipped To: Address Information
- Shipped or Billed on: Shipping/Billing Date
- Tracking Number: 1Z Number
- Service Type: Name of Service
- Weight: Appropriate measure (U.S. Pounds or kilograms)
- Multiple Packages: Number of Packages with a link to Show All
Ups Track My Package Customer Service
Tracking details displayed include:
- Date: Date of the activity shown in that line item
- Time: Time of the activity shown in that line item
- Location: Location of the activity shown in that line item
- Activity: An individual event (e.g., origin scan, arrival scan, unload scan) in the shipment process. From the list of scanned activities, you can build a picture of the shipping progress of each package from origin to delivery destination.
To return to the Tracking Summary screen, select Back to Tracking Summary.Back to the Top